Friday 25 September 2015

EL MC Online assignments

Hello again poppers,

I hope all of you are well.
I have already assigned the MC Online assignments to you - a total of 6 short assignments which should not take you more than 45 minutes to complete. The window period for them is from today (25 September) till this Sunday (27 September). Please check the MC Online site for other assignments form your other subject teachers (if any).

If you have the time, you may also complete Companion Booklet 12: Cover Page, PS 1(Visual Text) and PS 10 (Editing). I will be introducing the STELLAR Reader for this Unit next week.

So ... if you really need to be out of the house ...

Relay the information to the other poppers!
If you have any questions or concerns, leave your comments / questions below. 

16 comments:

  1. Is it companion booklet 11 or 12? We have not done 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 because teacher said we do Unit 12 then 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Mconline website but all they say was "Server down'...
    How do I do my homework now?
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need to revisit the site at a later time because now the traffic is rather high.

      Delete
  4. Dear Mr Kamsari, you too wear a mask and drink lots of water to stay healthy so when school reopen we can have jokes again.

    Adelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mr Kamsari, the Mconline homwork says its overdue already but its only 25/9/15,what happened? Keep healthy

    Desmond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend's mconline also have the same problem too.

      Delete
  6. Dear Mr Kamsari,
    I also have the same problem as Young Yew, when I done one of the maths homework I pressed submit but it said I did not submit. Then when I tried redoing it does not load ,this includes the rest of the online homework (English and Chinese).
    From Briceton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Briceton and Desmond, just like what I told Cheryl, I think it is best you do not visit the site now so try again later. Anyway, you will have more than enough time to complete the English tasks before Sunday.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mr Kamsari

      Desmond

      Delete
  7. Thank You Mr Kamsari
    Briceton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear My Kamsari,

    I still have 1 question left,why do we do Companion booklet 12 instead of 11?

    Desmond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be doing unit 11 after unit 12.

      Delete
    2. We will be doing unit 11 after unit 12.

      Delete